DMCA Website Notice
Greater Syracuse Association of REALTORS® (GSAR)
Central New York Information Service, Inc.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Greater Syracuse Association of REALTORS® and Central New York Information Service, Inc. (“GSAR”) own, operate, and/or maintain www.cnyrealtor.com, and other website, or mobile applications on which this notice appears or is linked (“Site” or “Sites”) and are subject to this notice.
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA). As such, GSAR will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DCMA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by GSAR or by a third party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the GSAR Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where GSAR can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
GSAR may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event GSAR removes the allegedly infringing materials, GSAR will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that GSAR removed or disabled access to the materials. GSAR may also provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
GSAR reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user's access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact GSAR's Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist GSAR in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
Pursuant to Title 17, United State code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to GSAR’s Designated Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
GSAR Designated Agent:
5958 E Taft Road
North Syracuse, NY 13212