Yes, you can still buy and sell homes in CNY!
REALTORS® - keeping CNY real estate moving, virtually and safely
We want to let you know how REALTORS® are dealing with these new challenges while continuing to serve the CNY community. Our first concern is for the health and safety of our entire community! To assist in this effort, we have donated to the Food Bank of CNY, and are happy to be able to do so.
Before the virus, REALTORS® had the ability to conduct many of their activities and offer services virtually. We have now further expanded virtual methods to keep the American dream of home ownership moving! Please click here to find your professional REALTOR® and above all, PLEASE BE SAFE!
The following services can be fully provided to you virtually (without physical contact between the parties):
- Providing you with a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA)
- Listing your home for sale in our multiple listing service (MLS)
- Showing your home to prospective buyers
- Conducting a buyer interview
- Assisting you in acquiring a mortgage pre-qualifying letter or pre-commitment letter from your preferred lender
- Showing available properties to you, as your Buyer Agent
- Writing and negotiating contracts to purchase
- Working with home inspectors, mortgage lenders and appraisers to smoothly transition you towards a successful closing
Click here to find your professional REALTOR®!
Click here to begin your home search!